The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T094540Notes: A lady = Anne Finch. Includes: 'Aristomenes: or, the royal shepherd. A tragedy' with a separate half-title. Sigs. E8, G1 and G3 are usually cancels (Foxon). "J. B." in the imprint = John Barber.Imprint: London : printed for J. B. and sold by Benj. Tooke, William Taylor, and James Round, 1713. Collation: ,390p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Miscellany-poems-on-several-occasions-Written-by-a-lady~~Anne-Kingsmill-Finch BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170376908, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 404 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=21mm, Gew.=717gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Miscellany poems, on several occasions. Written by a lady. Anne Kingsmill Finch, Books, Reference and Language, Miscellany poems, on several occasions. Written by a lady. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Miscellany Poems, on Several Occasions. Written by a Lady.
Details of the book - Miscellany Poems, on Several Occasions. Written by a Lady.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170376904
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170376908
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,717 kg
Book in our database since 30.01.2012 03:37:20
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:21:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Standard French and English Pronouncing Dictionary; In Two Parts. Part I. French and English. Part.II. English and French. Containing Several Thou", from "Perry, William" (9781170376898)
- "An Essay on Chimney Fire-Places; With Proposals for Improving Them, to Save Fuel; ... Illustrated with Engravings. by Benjamin Count of Rumford, ...", from "Thompson, Benjamin" (9781170376911)
- "Miscellaneous Works, Written by His Grace, George, Late Duke of Buckingham. Collected in One Volume from the Original Papers. ... to Which Is Added, a", from "Villiers, George" (9781170376881)
- "Tentamen Medicum Inaugurale, de Chlorosi. Quod, ... Pro Gradu Doctoris ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Jacobus Young.", from "Young, James" (9781170376928)
- "Probationary Odes for the Laureatship: With a Preliminary Discourse, by Sir John Hawkins, Knt. Sixth Edition.", from "Hawkins, John" (9781170376874)
- "Family Medical Compendium; Or Directions for Medicine Chests: With Remarks on Medicine & Surgery, by D. Cox, ... a New Edition.", from "Cox, Daniel" (9781170376935)