The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T078088Notes: With a list of subscribers.Imprint: Edinburgh : printed for, and sold by the author, and by John Bell, 1785. Collation: xx,412p.,III plates ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History National-improvements-upon-agriculture-in-twenty-seven-essays-by-David-Young~~David-Young BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117036070X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 438 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=22mm, Gew.=776gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
National improvements upon agriculture, in twenty-seven essays, by David Young, ... David Young, Books, Health and Well Being, National improvements upon agriculture, in twenty-seven essays, by David Young, ... Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
National Improvements Upon Agriculture, in Twenty-Seven Essays, by David Young, ...
Details of the book - National Improvements Upon Agriculture, in Twenty-Seven Essays, by David Young, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170360705
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117036070X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,776 kg
Book in our database since 14.05.2012 07:48:56
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:20:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Chances. a Comedy, as Altered from Beaumont and Fletcher, by His Grace the Duke of Buckingham. ... as Performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane", from "Villiers, George" (9781170360699)
- "A Short and Easy Introduction to Scientific and Philosophic Botany. by Samuel Saunders.", from "Saunders, Samuel" (9781170360712)
- "Hints, &C. Submitted to the Serious Attention of the Clergy, Nobility and Gentry, Newly Associated, by a Layman, ... the Third Edition, Revised and Co", from "Fitzroy, Augustus Henry" (9781170360682)
- "Hints, &C. Submitted to Serious Attention of the Clergy, Nobility and Gentry, Newly Associated, by a Layman, ... the Second Edition, Revised, with Add", from "Fitzroy, Augustus Henry" (9781170360729)
- "Spring Flowers, or Poems, Treating 1. on Passing Pleasure. 2. Concerning the Blessed Deity. 3. on the Creation. 4. on Man in Paradise, &C. Being the P", from "Bell, Joseph" (9781170360675)
- "An Address to the Public, by the Honble Lady Hill; Setting Forth the Consequences of the Late Sir John Hill's Acquaintance with the Earl of Bute.", from "Hill, Henrietta" (9781170360736)