The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT132215Compiled by George Steer. P. 176 misnumbered 172.London : printed by Henry Woodfall; and sold by Richard Williamson; John Haxby Sheffield; and by Job Bradley Chesterfield, 1734. vii,,172[i.e.176]p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History compleat-mineral-laws-of-Derbyshire-taken-from-the-originals~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170331882, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 190 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=10mm, Gew.=349gr, [GR: 27720 - TB/Recht/Allgemeines, Lexika, Geschichte], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Compleat Mineral Laws Of Derbyshire, Taken From The Originals. ... See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The Compleat Mineral Laws Of Derbyshire, Taken From The Originals. ... Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Compleat Mineral Laws of Derbyshire, Taken from the Originals. ...
Details of the book - The Compleat Mineral Laws of Derbyshire, Taken from the Originals. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170331880
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170331882
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,349 kg
Book in our database since 18.09.2011 04:17:55
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:20:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Vindication of the Exclusive Right of Authors to Their Own Works: A Subject Now Under Consideration Before the Twelve Judges of England.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331873)
- "An Account of the Nature and Views of the Philanthropic Society, ... to Which Are Annexed, the Laws and Regulations of the Society, with an Abstract", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331897)
- "A Briefe Description of the Notoriovs Life of Iohn Lambe Otherwise Called Doctor Lambe. Together with His Ignominiovs Death. Printed in Amsterdam, 1", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331866)
- "An Apologetical Oration on an Extraordinary Occasion. by John Asgill, Esq.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331903)
- "Circumstances of the Death of Mr. Scawen, with Genuine Particulars Relative to Miss Jenny Butterfield, Now Under Confinement, and Charged with the Mur", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331859)
- "Epistola Gratulabunda Ad Gulielmum Cumbri] Ducem.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331910)