The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT107700Dublin : printed for John Beatty, 1776. ,142p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History charters-of-the-British-colonies-in-America~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170331777, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 156 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=290gr, [GR: 27720 - TB/Recht/Allgemeines, Lexika, Geschichte], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Charters Of The British Colonies In America. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The Charters Of The British Colonies In America. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Charters of the British Colonies in America.
Details of the book - The Charters of the British Colonies in America.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170331774
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170331777
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,290 kg
Book in our database since 31.03.2010 19:08:36
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:20:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Narrative of the Late Disturbances in the Marshalsea-Prison; In Which the Conduct of the Several Parties Concerned, Is Impartially Considered; ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331767)
- "A Review of the Laws of the United States of North America, the British Provinces, and West India Islands: And a Comparison of the Courts of Law and", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331781)
- "An ACT for Punishing Mutiny and Desertion; And for the Better Payment of the Army and Their Quarters.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331750)
- "Laws of the Legislature of the State of New York, in Force Against the Loyalists, and Affecting the Trade of Great Britain, and British Merchants, ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331798)
- "Debates in the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland, on Taking Into Consideration an Overture from Jedburgh Respecting the Test ACT, May 27, 179", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331743)
- "Observations on Several Acts of Parliament, Passed in the Fourth, Sixth and Seventh Years of His Present Majesty's Reign. Published by the Merchants o", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331804)