The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT109705Parallel Spanish and English text.[London, 1739] ,4-63,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General His-Catholick-Majestys-conduct-compared-with-that-of-His-Britannick-Majesty-c~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
His Catholick Majesty's Conduct Compared With That Of His Britannick Majesty, &c. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, His Catholick Majesty's Conduct Compared With That Of His Britannick Majesty, &c. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In spanischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 68 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
His Catholick Majesty's Conduct Compared with That of His Britannick Majesty, &C.
Details of the book - His Catholick Majesty's Conduct Compared with That of His Britannick Majesty, &C.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170331309
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170331300
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,136 kg
Book in our database since 12.09.2011 07:51:17
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:20:05
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter to the Right Honourable the Earl of L-----N; Concerning a Regency. to Which Is Prefixed, His Majesty's Speech to Both Houses of Parliament,", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331293)
- "Original Letters to an Honest Sailor.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331316)
- "A Letter to the Clergy of the Diocese of Sarum. to Which Are Added Directions Relating to Orders, Institutions, and Licences. by Shute, Lord Bishop", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331286)
- "The State of the Representation of England and Wales, Delivered to the Society, the Friends of the People, Associated for the Purpose of Obtaining a P", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331323)
- "Occasional and Private Instruction an Important Part of the Pastoral Duty. the Primary Charge of William Newcome ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331279)
- "Thoughts on the Corporation and Test Acts: Containing, an Answer to a Pamphlet Intituled, the Dispute Adjusted. and Shewing, That None But the Wisdom", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331330)