The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT049883Verse. Sometimes attributed to Edward Ward.London : printed, and are to be sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1702. 16p. ; 2° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century tavern-hunter-or-a-drunken-ramble-from-the-Crown-to-the-Devil~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170322743, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Tavern Hunter; Or, A Drunken Ramble From The Crown To The Devil. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, History, The Tavern Hunter; Or, A Drunken Ramble From The Crown To The Devil. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Tavern Hunter; Or, a Drunken Ramble from the Crown to the Devil.
Details of the book - The Tavern Hunter; Or, a Drunken Ramble from the Crown to the Devil.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170322741
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170322743
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 08.09.2011 18:19:50
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:19:35
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Introduction to the Knowledge of Germany. Containing Enquiries Into the Disposition and Manners, Peculiar Habits and Customs, of the Distinct Classes", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322734)
- "Reasons Humbly Offered to the Consideration of the Honourable the House of Commons, Against Part of a Bill Now Depending, Intituled, a Bill for Repeal", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322758)
- "Les Delices de Windsore; Or, a Pocket Companion to Windsor Castle, and the Country Adjacent; A New Edition, ... to Which Is Added, an Appendix; ... Al", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322727)
- "The Case of the Master, Wardens and Company of Distillers of London: Humbly Offered to the Honourable the House of Commons.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322765)
- "The Margate Guide. Containing a Particular Account of Margate, with Respect to Its New Buildings, Assemblies, Accommodations, Manner of Bathing ... Il", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322710)
- "A Report from the Committee Appointed to Enquire Into the State of the Goals of This Kingdom: Relating to the Fleet Prison. with the Resolutions and", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322772)