The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT132550With a half-title, errata leaf, a leaf: "Table of the steps .. in the election of the deacons .. and magistrates of Edinburgh", and a final advertisement leaf.Edinburgh : reprinted by authority of the magistrates and council, for the use of the city, by John Robertson, 1783. x,145,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Set-of-the-city-of-Edinburgh-with-the-Acts-of-Parliament-and-council-relative-thereto~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117032245X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 160 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=9mm, Gew.=295gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Set Of The City Of Edinburgh; With The Acts Of Parliament And Council Relative Thereto. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, History, Set Of The City Of Edinburgh; With The Acts Of Parliament And Council Relative Thereto. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Set of the City of Edinburgh; With the Acts of Parliament and Council Relative Thereto.
Details of the book - Set of the City of Edinburgh; With the Acts of Parliament and Council Relative Thereto.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170322451
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117032245X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,295 kg
Book in our database since 13.05.2012 12:48:13
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:19:34
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A New History of the City of Edinburgh: From the Earliest Periods to the Present Time. with a Description of All the Principal Public Buildings: ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322444)
- "A Collection of Tours in Wales; Or, a Display of the Beauties of Wales: Selected Principally from Celebrated Histories and Popular Tours, with Occas", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322468)
- "A New Guide to the City of Edinburgh: Containing a Description of All the Public Buildings, and a Concise History of the City, ... Embellished with", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322437)
- "The Ancient and Present State of Youghall Containing a Natural Civil, Ecclesiastical. and Topographical History Thereof. to Which Are Added, a Descrip", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322475)
- "A Translation of a Charter, Granted to the Inhabitants of the City of Exeter, by King Charles the First: Likewise Some Abstracts and Quotations from", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322420)
- "By-Laws, Rules, and Orders, for the Better Regulating of Hackney-Coaches, Chairs, Brewers, Drays, Carts and Carrs, ... Within the City of Dublin, and", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322482)