The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT008494Verse.[London?] : Printed in the year, 1783. ,ii,20p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Oldbury-candour-traverstie-or-nature-and-grace~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170317928, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Oldbury Candour Traverstie; Or, Nature And Grace. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, Oldbury Candour Traverstie; Or, Nature And Grace. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Oldbury Candour Traverstie; Or, Nature and Grace.
Details of the book - Oldbury Candour Traverstie; Or, Nature and Grace.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170317921
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170317928
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 31.12.2012 05:24:58
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:19:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "England's Late Jury. a Satyr: With the Counter-Part, in Answer to It. to Which Is Added, a Scandalous Dialogue Between Monsieur Shaccoo, and the Pou", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317914)
- "Poesie Inglesi Di Alessandro Pope Di Jacopo Thompson Di Tommaso Gray Con La Traduzione in Varie Lingue.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317938)
- "The Greatest Glory of a Prince, Is the Conquest of His Own Passions. a Comedy. as It Is Acted, at the King's Theatre in the Hay-Market. by the Company", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317907)
- "The Song of the Robin-Redbreast Turn'd Canary-Bird. to the Tune Of, Chivy-Chace.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317945)
- "M-Ckl-N's Answer to Tully.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317891)
- "Tunbrigialia: Or, Tunbridge Miscellanies, for the Year 1733.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317952)