The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT090532Concerning Thomas Sheridan's scheme of education.Dublin : printed in the year, 1758. 47,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General enquiry-into-the-plan-and-pretensions-of-Mr-Sheridan~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170317111, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 52 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Enquiry Into The Plan And Pretensions Of Mr. Sheridan. ... See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Enquiry Into The Plan And Pretensions Of Mr. Sheridan. ... Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Enquiry Into the Plan and Pretensions of Mr. Sheridan. ...
Details of the book - An Enquiry Into the Plan and Pretensions of Mr. Sheridan. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170317112
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170317111
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,109 kg
Book in our database since 30.05.2012 13:05:09
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:19:31
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter, Addressed to a Gentleman in England, Considering the Principal Arguments Against an Union, and Deciding in Favour of the Measure.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317105)
- "This Day Is Publish'd. a Logg-Book for the Use of Mariners. to Which Is Added, Proper Columns for the Better Working a Travers [Sic] at Sea.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317129)
- "Observations Upon the Oath of Allegiance, as Prescribed by the Enrolling ACT. Addressed to the Inhabitants of the North of Ireland.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317099)
- "The Address of the Minority in the Virginia Legislature to the People of That State; Containing a Vindication of the Constitutionality of the Alien an", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317136)
- "Minutes of Evidence Taken Before the Select Committee of [Sic] the Cavan Election.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317082)
- "Copies of Proceedings in the Several Assemblies, in Consequence of the Resolutions of Parliament in the Last Session.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317143)