The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT108028London : sold by A. Goldenarms, MDCCDIX [i.e. 1759]. 12p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Verses-On-The-Death-Of-Mr-Thomas-Walsh-Who-Died-April-8-1759-In-Ireland~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170254934, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 20 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=54gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Verses On The Death Of Mr. Thomas Walsh, Who Died April 8, 1759, In Ireland. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, Verses On The Death Of Mr. Thomas Walsh, Who Died April 8, 1759, In Ireland. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Verses on the Death of Mr. Thomas Walsh, Who Died April 8, 1759, in Ireland.
Details of the book - Verses on the Death of Mr. Thomas Walsh, Who Died April 8, 1759, in Ireland.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170254936
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170254934
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,054 kg
Book in our database since 14.05.2011 17:58:01
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:18:33
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Gratulatio Academi Oxoniensis in Nuptias Auspicatissimas Illustrissimorum Principum Frederici Principis Walli Et August Principiss de Saxo-Gotha.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254929)
- "The Victim. a Poem. Inscribed to John Wilkes, Esq.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254943)
- "Epistles, elegant, familiar, & instructive, selected from the best writers, ancient as well as modern; intended for the improvement of young persons, ... supplement to extracts in prose, & in poetry.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254912)
- "Love Tales and Elegies: Interspersed with Pastorals and Other Curious Poems. Selected from the Best Authors. with Several Valuable Originals.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254950)
- "Epistle to the Poet-Laureat. Written in the Year 1790.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254905)
- "The Spectator. Volume the First. Carefully Corrected. Volume 1 of 8", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254967)