The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryW016552Journal of the Senate of the state of New York, Oct. 18-Nov. 29, 1784. Caption title. Imprint supplied by Evans.[New York : Printed by Elizabeth Holt, 1784] ,4-42p. ; 2° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Votes-And-Proceedings-Of-The-Senate~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170254055, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 48 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=104gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Votes and Proceedings of the Senate.
Details of the book - Votes and Proceedings of the Senate.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170254059
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170254055
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,104 kg
Book in our database since 25.12.2011 06:06:58
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:03:25
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Journal of the Senate, of the State of New-York, at Their Second Meeting of the Eighth Session, Begun and Holden in the City of New-York, on Monday th", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254042)
- "Essays on Education by Milton, Locke, and the Authors of the Spectator, &C. to Which Are Added Observations on the Ancient and Modern Languages by R.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254066)
- "Journal of the Senate of the State of New-York, at Their First Meeting of the Seventh Session, Begun and Holden at the City-Hall in the City of New-Yo", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254035)
- "The Charters of London Complete; Also Magna Charta, and the Bill of Rights. with Explanatory Notes and Remarks. by John Luffman; ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254073)
- "[Votes and Proceedings of the Senate of the State of New-York, Beginning with the Fifth Session, ... the First Day of October, 1781. Vol.II. ... ]", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254028)
- "Le Parterre de Fleurs. Essays, Observations, and Reflexions, Moral and Political, Upon Several Subjects; Partly Respecting the Affairs of the Present", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254080)