The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT081159Dublin : printed and sold by the booksellers, and hawkers, 1766. 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General new-address-to-the-Rt-Hon-the-Lord-Mayor-and-the-citizens-of-Dublin~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170235816, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A New Address To The Rt. Hon. The Lord Mayor, And The Citizens Of Dublin. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A New Address To The Rt. Hon. The Lord Mayor, And The Citizens Of Dublin. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A New Address to the Rt. Hon. the Lord Mayor, and the Citizens of Dublin.
Details of the book - A New Address to the Rt. Hon. the Lord Mayor, and the Citizens of Dublin.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170235812
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170235816
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 18.09.2012 08:30:12
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:18:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Gratulatio Solennis Universitatis Oxoniensis OB Celsissimum Georgium Fred. Aug. Walli] Principem Georgio III. Et Charlott] Regin] Auspicatissime Natum", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235805)
- "The Advantages of Scotland by an Incorporate Union with England, Compar'd with These [Sic] of a Coalition with the Dutch, or League with France. in An", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235829)
- "Some Particulars Relative to the Discovery of the Longitude; Mentioning Several Foreign Premiums, and Exactly Narrating the Particulars of the British", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235799)
- "The Visible Pursuit of a Foreign Interest, in Opposition to the Interests of England, Proved from Facts Stated in a Circular Rescript Lately Publish'd", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235836)
- "Faults in the Fault-Finder: Or, a Specimen of Errors in the Pamphlet, Entitul'd Faults on Both Sides. the Second Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235782)
- "The True Tom Double: Or, an Account of Dr Davenants' Late Conduct and Writings, Particularly with Relation to the Xith Section of His Essay", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235843)