The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT052986[Edinburgh?] : Printed in the year, 1703. ,14p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Several-reasons-for-maintaining-the-antiquity-and-necessity-of-episcopacie~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170235700, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Several Reasons For Maintaining The Antiquity And Necessity Of Episcopacie. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Several Reasons For Maintaining The Antiquity And Necessity Of Episcopacie. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Several Reasons for Maintaining the Antiquity and Necessity of Episcopacie.
Details of the book - Several Reasons for Maintaining the Antiquity and Necessity of Episcopacie.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170235706
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170235700
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 30.08.2012 01:20:50
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:18:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Account of the Proceedings of the Society for Propagating the Gospel at Home, from Their Commencement, December 28. 1798, to May 16. 1799.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235690)
- "Esponiad Byr AR Gatecism Yr Eglwys. Sef, Holiadau AC Attebion Ysgrythurol Ynghylch Egwyddorion a Dyledswyddau'r Grefydd Gris'nogol. Yn Bum Rhan.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235713)
- "Three Letters on the Following Questions, Concerning the Repeal of the Test. I. Hath the Church a Right to Exclude All from Her Ministry Who Refuse to", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235683)
- "Y Catecism; Hynny Yw, Athrawiaeth I'w Dysgu Gan Bob Un, Cyn Ei Ddwyn I'w Gonffirmio Gan Yr Escob. Gyd AG Ysgrythyrol Testynau Perthynasol.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235720)
- "The Church of England Vindicated from Calumny, and the True Views of Dissenters in Their Demands of the Repeal of the Corporation and Test Acts, Laid", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235676)
- "The Rise and Growth of Fanaticism: Or, a View of the Principles, Plots, and Pernicious Practices of the Dissenters, for Upwards of 150 Years. ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235737)