The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T200794Notes: Dedication leaf signed: Oliver Goldsmith.Imprint: [Cheltenham : printed by S. Harward, 1798]. Collation: 22p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-traveller-or-a-prospect-of-society-A-poem-First-printed-in-MDCCLXV~~Oliver-Goldsmith BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170151906, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Traveller; Or, A Prospect Of Society. A Poem. First Printed In Mdcclxv. Oliver Goldsmith, Books, Reference and Language, The Traveller; Or, A Prospect Of Society. A Poem. First Printed In Mdcclxv. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Traveller; Or, a Prospect of Society. a Poem. First Printed in MDCCLXV.
Details of the book - The Traveller; Or, a Prospect of Society. a Poem. First Printed in MDCCLXV.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170151907
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170151906
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 04.03.2012 21:08:26
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:17:01
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Short Introduction of Grammar, Generally to Be Used. Compiled and Set Forth for the Bringing Up of All Those, That Intend to Attain to the Knowled", from "Lily, William" (9781170151891)
- "The Dramatick Works of Sir Richard Steele. Containing, the Funeral, ... the Tender Husband, ... the Lying Lover, ... the Conscious Lovers.", from "Steele, Richard" (9781170151914)
- "The English Spelling-Book and Expositor: Being a New Method of Teaching Children and Adult Persons to Read, Write, and Understand the English Tongue .", from "Boad, Henry" (9781170151884)
- "Poems; To Which Is Added, the Humours of John Bull, an Operatical Farce, in Two Acts. by Silvester Otway.", from "Oswald, John" (9781170151921)
- "An Universal Etymological English Dictionary: A New Edition, Being the Twenty-Fifth. ... by N. Bailey, ...", from "Bailey, N." (9781170151877)
- "Memoirs of a Peg-Top. by the Author of Adventures of a Pincushion.", from "Kilner, Mary Ann" (9781170151938)