The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T224168Notes: Anonymous. By Dorothy Kilner. With a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed and sold by John Marshall and Co., [1785?]. Collation: ,7-82,p. : ill. ; 18° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Little-stories-for-little-folks-in-easy-lessons-of-one-two-and-three-syllables~~Dorothy-Kilner BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170151787, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 88 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=172gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Little Stories For Little Folks, In Easy Lessons Of One, Two, And Three Syllables. Dorothy Kilner, Books, Reference and Language, Little Stories For Little Folks, In Easy Lessons Of One, Two, And Three Syllables. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Little Stories for Little Folks, in Easy Lessons of One, Two, and Three Syllables.
Details of the book - Little Stories for Little Folks, in Easy Lessons of One, Two, and Three Syllables.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170151785
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170151787
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,172 kg
Book in our database since 05.01.2011 13:28:43
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:17:01
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Short Examination of the Notions Advanc'd in a (Late Book, Intituled, the Fable of the Bees or Private Vices, Publick Benefits. by John Thorold Es", from "Thorold, John" (9781170151778)
- "An Account of a Surprizing Meteor, Seen in the Air, March the 6th, 1715/16, at Night. Containing, I. a Description of This Meteor, from the Author's", from "Whiston, William" (9781170151792)
- "Dialogues Concerning Education. the Second Edition.", from "Fordyce, David" (9781170151761)
- "The High German Fortune-Teller. Laying Down True Rules & Directions by Which Both Men and Women May Know Their Good and Bad Fortune. to Which Is Added", from "High German Artist, German Artist" (9781170151808)
- "Gr]c] Lingu] Dialecti, in Schol] Regi] Westmonasteriensis Usum, Recognit] Opera Mich. Maittaire. Pp]fationem & Appendicem Ex Apollonii Dyscoli Fragmen", from "Maittaire, Michael" (9781170151754)
- "The principles of Mr. Harrison's time-keeper, with plates of the same. Published by order of the commissioners of longitude.", from "Harrison, John" (9781170151815)