The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T086560Notes: Dedication signed and dated: R.G. Battle. July 19. 1791. Horizontal chain lines.Imprint: Hull : printed by J. and W. Rawson, for the editor, and sold by him; also by T. Browne; and R. Millson; G.W. Browne; and at the printing-office, 1791. Collation: 88p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Battles-Hull-directory-for-the-year-1791-To-which-is-added-a-directory-for-Beverley~~Robert-Gray-Battle BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170151671, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 96 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=186gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Battle's Hull Directory, for the Year 1791, ... to Which Is Added, a Directory for Beverley. ...
Details of the book - Battle's Hull Directory, for the Year 1791, ... to Which Is Added, a Directory for Beverley. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170151679
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170151671
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,186 kg
Book in our database since 13.07.2010 10:08:08
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:02:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A View of the Isle of Wight, in Four Letters to a Friend. ... (Third Edition, Corrected and Enlarged by John Sturch.", from "Sturch, John" (9781170151662)
- "A Concise Description of the Royal Hospital. for Seamen at Greenwich. Extracted from the Historical Account Published by the Chaplains.", from "Cooke, John" (9781170151686)
- "Considerations Upon the Present Test-Law of Pennsylvania: Addressed to the Legislature and Freemen of the State. the Second Edition.", from "Rush, Benjamin" (9781170151655)
- "Reform or Ruin: Abridged. in Which Every Man May Learn the True State of Things at This Time: And What That Reform Is, Which Alone Can", from "Bowdler, John" (9781170151693)
- "Letters from the Late Emperor Joseph II. to General D'Alton; ... Written Between December 1787 and November 1789. Translated from the Original French.", from "Joseph II, Holy Roman Emperor" (9781170151648)
- "Historical Collections of Private Passages of State, Weighty Matters in Law, Remarkable Proceedings in Five Parliaments. ... Now Published by John Rus", from "Rushworth, John" (9781170151709)