The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T128431Notes: Reputedly printed in London in 1787. Sig. R4 contains only a catchword on the verso. The 'Eclaircisemens et pièces justificatives' have a divisional titlepage, and separate pagination and register.Imprint: [London?], 1787. Collation: 134;,87,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Requ-te-au-roi-adress-e-Sa-Majest-par-M-de-Calonne-avec-les-pi-ces-justificatives~~Charles-Alexandre-de-Calonne BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 9781170151440
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-09. Paperback. New. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-09
Vir Ventures Inc.
Shipping costs: EUR 19.63
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In französischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 230 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=417gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Requte Au Roi, Adresse Sa Majest, Par M. de Calonne, ... Avec Les Pices Justificatives.
Details of the book - Requte Au Roi, Adresse Sa Majest, Par M. de Calonne, ... Avec Les Pices Justificatives.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170151440
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170151442
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,417 kg
Book in our database since 17.09.2012 01:14:13
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:02:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Englishman: Being the Close of the Paper So Called. with an Epistle Concerning the Whiggs, Tories, and New Converts. by Richard St", from "Steele, Richard" (9781170151433)
- "Rponse a la Correspondance de M. C*** Et Le Comte de Mirabeau.", from "Calonne, Charles Alexandre De" (9781170151457)
- "Xenophon's Defence of the Athenian Democracy; Translated from the Greek. with Notes, and an Appendix, Containing Observations on the Democratic Part o", from "Xenophon" (9781170151426)
- "Seconde Lettre Adresse Au Roi, Par M. de Calonne, Le 6 Avril 1789.", from "Calonne, Charles Alexandre De" (9781170151464)
- "The Voice of God in His Promises; Or, Strong Consolation for True Christians, ... Extracted from the Writings of the REV. Mr. Joseph Alleine, ...", from "Alleine, Joseph" (9781170151419)
- "Notes Sur Le Mmoire Remis Par M. Necker Au Comit Des Subsistances Tabli Par L'Assemble Nationale. Par M. de Calonne.", from "Calonne, Charles Alexandre De" (9781170151471)