The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T038172Notes: The dedication signed: Timothy Drub, which is a pseudonym. The play referred to is Gay's 'Three hours after marriage'.Imprint: London : printed: and sold by J. Roberts, 1717. Collation: ,3-35,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General A-letter-to-Mr-John-Gay-concerning-his-late-farce-entituled-A-comedy~~Timothy-Drub BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170137857, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter To Mr. John Gay, Concerning His Late Farce, Entituled, A Comedy. Timothy Drub, Books, Reference and Language, A Letter To Mr. John Gay, Concerning His Late Farce, Entituled, A Comedy. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Letter to Mr. John Gay, Concerning His Late Farce, Entituled, a Comedy.
Details of the book - A Letter to Mr. John Gay, Concerning His Late Farce, Entituled, a Comedy.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170137857
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170137857
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,100 kg
Book in our database since 22.04.2012 21:24:27
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:16:47
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A True Character of Mr. Pope, and His Writings. in a Letter to a Friend.", from "Dennis, John" (9781170137840)
- "A Marine Pocket-Dictionary, of the Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and German Languages, with an English-French, and French-English Index; ... by Henr", from "Neuman, Henry" (9781170137864)
- "Epithalamium. ...", from "Colvill, MR" (9781170137833)
- "A New and Compleat Body of Practical Botanic Physic, from the Medicinal Plants of the Vegetable Kingdom: Embellished with Beautiful Copper-Plates, C", from "Baylis, Edward" (9781170137871)
- "The School of Virtue. a Novel, on a New Plan, Inscribed to Her Majesty, by a Gentleman of the Temple. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Gentleman of the Temple, Of The Temple" (9781170137826)
- "A Dissertation on the Stone in the Bladder: In Which Are Consider'd, the Nature of the Human Calculus, the Doctrine of Menstruums, or the Dissolvent", from "Shaw, William" (9781170137888)