The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T049788Notes: Anonymous. By Edward Ward. Drop-head title. Includes: 'From a gentleman in London, to a friend in the countrey', and other works. P.106 misnumbered 98.Imprint: [London?, 1718?]. Collation: 98,[i.e.106]p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General T-B-s-last-letter-to-his-witty-friends-companions~~Edward-Ward BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170137776, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 104 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=200gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
T---- B------'s Last Letter To His Witty Friends & Companions. Edward Ward, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, T---- B------'s Last Letter To His Witty Friends & Companions. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
T---- B------'s Last Letter to His Witty Friends & Companions.
Details of the book - T---- B------'s Last Letter to His Witty Friends & Companions.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170137772
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170137776
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,200 kg
Book in our database since 12.01.2011 01:49:47
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:16:47
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "History of the Ancient Earls of Warren and Surry, and Their Descendants to the Present Time. by the REV. John Watson, ...", from "Watson, John" (9781170137765)
- "The Fortunes and Misfortunes of the Famous Moll Flanders, &C. Who Was Born in Newgate, ... Written from Her Own Memorandums. the Second Edition, Corre", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170137789)
- "An Account of the Proceeding in Convocation, in a Cause of Contumacy, Commenc'd April 10. 1707. ...", from "Gibson, Edmund" (9781170137758)
- "Mimosa: Or, the Sensitive Plant; A Poem. Dedicated to Mr. Banks, and Addressed to Kitt Frederick, Dutchess of Queensberry, Ele", from "Perry, James, II" (9781170137796)
- "The Two Late Shocks of an Earth-Quake Admonitions to Repentance, a Sermon Preached at the Parish-Church of St. Michael, in Lewes, Sussex, on Sunday, M", from "Bristed, John" (9781170137741)
- "The History of Miss Harriot Fitzroy, and Miss Emilia Spencer. ... by the Author of Lucinda Courtney. in Two Volumes. ...", from "Author of Lucinda Courtney, Of Lucinda C" (9781170137802)