Paperback, [EAN: 9781170118542], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT165285Glasgow : printed and sold by Peter Tait, 1781. 51,p. ; 8°, 6343240011, General, 6343224011, Religious, 5035, World, 9, History, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 21, Education & Reference, 11444, Almanacs & Yearbooks, 11448, Atlases & Maps, 2572, Careers, 11626, Catalogs & Directories, 69820, College & University, 11472, Consumer Guides, 11475, Dictionaries & Thesauruses, 11713, Encyclopedias, 11823, English as a Second Language, 11761, Etiquette, 11773, Foreign Language Study & Reference, 11880, Genealogy, 5267709011, Graduate School, 11902, Quotations, 5267708011, Schools & Teaching, 5267723011, Studying & Workbooks, 5267710011, Test Preparation, 11871, Trivia & Fun Facts, 11970, Words, Language & Grammar, 5267707011, Writing, Research & Publishing Guides, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 12785, History, 12779, Religious Studies, 22, Religion & Spirituality, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books
Neuware Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Taschenbuch, [EAN: 9781170118542], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 1323407031, Geschichte, 55376011, Religionswissenschaft, 54682011, Religion & Esoterik, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
Neuware Shipping costs:Innerhalb EU, Schweiz und Liechtenstein (soferne Lieferung möglich) (EUR 3.00)
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
2014, ISBN: 1170118542
[EAN: 9781170118542], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/02/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 6.86
The Christian Life a State of Trial: A Sermon, ... by Mr. John Thomson, ...
Details of the book - The Christian Life a State of Trial: A Sermon, ... by Mr. John Thomson, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170118542
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170118542
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,122 kg
Book in our database since 01.05.2012 13:13:51
Book found last time on 15.04.2014 10:15:03
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Advice to Youth: Or, a Discourse Disswading All Younger Persons from Engaging in a Sinful Course of Life, ... by John Evans, ...", from "Evans, John" (9781170118535)
- "A Vindication of Providence: Or, a True Estimate of Human Life. in Which the Passions Are Considered in a New Light. Preached in St. George's Churc", from "Young, Edward" (9781170118559)
- "The Extravagant Mirth of Youth Expos'd, from the Consideration of a Judgment to Come. a Funeral Sermon Occasion'd by the Death of Mr. George Stennett,", from "Piggott, John" (9781170118528)
- "The Relief Scheme Considered.", from "Ramsay, James" (9781170118566)
- "The Golden Grove. a Choice Manual: Containing What Is to Be Believed, Practised, and Desir'd or Pray'd For; ... Also Festival Hymns, ... by Jeremy Tay", from "Taylor, Jeremy" (9781170118511)
- "A Second Defence of the Lawful Prejudices, Containing a Vindication of the Obligation of the National Covenant and Solemn League, in Answer to a Let", from "Webster, James" (9781170118573)