The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T008521Notes: Imprint: Edinburgi : apud Hamilton, Balfour, & Neill, 1757. Collation: ,20p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Dissertatio-medica-inauguralis-de-bile~~Robert-Ramsay BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170097707, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. Nicht in deutscher Sprache! Sprachcode: lat. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Dissertatio medica inauguralis, de bile: quam, ... pro gradu doctoratus, ... eruditorum examini subjicit Robertus Ramsay ... (Latin Edition) - Paperback
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-09. Paperback. New. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-09
Vir Ventures Inc.
Shipping costs: EUR 19.15
Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Bile: Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoratus, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Robertus Ramsay ...
Details of the book - Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Bile: Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoratus, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Robertus Ramsay ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170097700
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170097707
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 22.12.2012 10:55:09
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:16
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Humore Acido a Cibis Orto, Et Magnesia Alba: Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoratus, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Joseph", from "Black, Joseph" (9781170097694)
- "A Letter from Dr. Glass to Dr. Baker, on the Means of Procuring a Distinct and Favourable Kind of Small-Pox. and on the Use of Cold Air and Cold Wat", from "Glass, Thomas" (9781170097717)
- "Disquisitio Medica Inauguralis de Pleuritide. Quam ... Pro Gradu Doctoris, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Georgius Dove, ...", from "Dove, Georgius" (9781170097687)
- "A Second Letter from Dr. Glass to Dr. Baker, on Certain Methods of Treating the Small-Pox, During the Eruptive State.", from "Glass, Thomas" (9781170097724)
- "Tetnamen [Sic] Medicum Inaugurale de Tophis Et Calculis in Viis Urinariis. Quod, ...Pro Gradu Doctoris, ...Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Joannes Badeley", from "Badeley, John" (9781170097670)
- "Thoughts Arising from Experience, Concerning the Present Peculiar Method of Treating Persons Inoculated for the Small-Pox. ... by W. Bromfeild, ...", from "Bromfield, William" (9781170097731)