The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T223552Notes: Imprint: [London] : Printed in the year, 1797. Collation: 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Rules-and-regulations-of-the-St-Jamess-Loyal-Volunteers~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170083846, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Rules And Regulations Of The St. James's Loyal Volunteers. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Health and Well Being, Rules And Regulations Of The St. James's Loyal Volunteers. Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Rules and Regulations of the St. James's Loyal Volunteers.
Details of the book - Rules and Regulations of the St. James's Loyal Volunteers.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170083840
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170083846
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 30.03.2011 22:26:26
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:47
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Power and Efficacy of That Eminent and Noble Specific, the Royal Patent Medicinal Snuff. Evidenc'd by Facts. the Sixth Edition.", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781170083833)
- "Sword Exercise, and Movements, for Cavalry.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083857)
- "Veterinary College, London, Established April 8, 1791, for the Reformation and Improvement of Farriery, and the Treatment of Cattle in General.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083826)
- "Regulations Relative to Pay and Accompts, of the Corps of Volunteer Infantry, Established Subsequently to the 16th of January, 1798.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083864)
- "Miscellaneous Remarks on Mr. Clare's New Method of Applying Mercury, in the Ways of Prevention and Cure; With Letters from Several Gentlemen of the Fa", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083819)
- "A Catalogue of Forest and Ornamental Trees, Fruit Trees, Flowering Shrubs, and Ever-Greens; Sold by Clark and Atkinson, Nursery and Seedsmen, Keswic", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083871)