The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T046649Notes: Imprint: London : printed for the author; and sold by S. Bladon, 1784. Collation: ,102p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century The-regal-review-or-a-compendious-history-of-England-attempted-in-verse~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170083641, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 118 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Regal Review; Or, A Compendious History Of England, Attempted In Verse. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, History, The Regal Review; Or, A Compendious History Of England, Attempted In Verse. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Regal Review; Or, a Compendious History of England, Attempted in Verse.
Details of the book - The Regal Review; Or, a Compendious History of England, Attempted in Verse.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170083642
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170083641
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,222 kg
Book in our database since 27.09.2012 12:18:12
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:47
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, ... Together with the Psalter, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083635)
- "Impartial Memoirs of the Life of Thomas Paine, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083659)
- "The Whole Book of Psalms, Collected Into English Metre, by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and Others. ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083628)
- "An Essay on Hunting. by a Country Squire.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083666)
- "The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, ... Together with the Psalter ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083611)
- "The Matrimonial Magazine, or Monthly Anecdotes of Love and Marriage, for the Court, the City and the Country.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083673)