The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T225665Notes: At foot of the first leaf of each gathering in the direction line: "Vol. VII". Turned chain lines. A reissue of vol. 7 of a series, with cancel titlepage and inserted frontispiece.Imprint: London : printed for William Lane, 1799. Collation: ,10-144p.,plate ; 12° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century The-British-navigator-or-a-collection-of-voyages-made-in-different-parts-of-the-world~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170076645, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 150 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=281gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The British Navigator, Or A Collection Of Voyages Made In Different Parts Of The World. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, History, The British Navigator, Or A Collection Of Voyages Made In Different Parts Of The World. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The British Navigator, or a Collection of Voyages Made in Different Parts of the World.
Details of the book - The British Navigator, or a Collection of Voyages Made in Different Parts of the World.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170076644
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170076645
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,281 kg
Book in our database since 12.07.2012 22:59:48
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The History of Miss Maria Barlowe. in a Series of Letters. in Two Volumes. Vol. II. Volume 2 of 2", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076637)
- "An Historical Miscellany. a New Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076651)
- "The History of Miss Maria Barlowe. in a Series of Letters. in Two Volumes. Vol. I. Volume 1 of 2", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076620)
- "Instructions by the Commissioners for Managing and Causing to Be Levyed and Collected His Majesty's Customs, ... to [Blank] Who Is Established Collect", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076668)
- "The Life of the Baroness de Chantal. Translated from the French.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076613)
- "[A Message from the President of the United States to Congress, Transmitting Certain Documents Relative to Hostile Threats Against the Territories of", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076675)