The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T200660Notes: With reference to the rules of the Society of Jesus, of which Luigi Centurioni (1686-1757) was Superior General.Imprint: London : printed by R. Balfe, 1764. Collation: 81,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Twelve-pious-meditations-on-the-rules-To-which-is-added-Centurionis-Letter-c~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117007619X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 88 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=172gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Twelve Pious Meditations On The Rules. To Which Is Added Centurioni's Letter, &c. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Twelve Pious Meditations On The Rules. To Which Is Added Centurioni's Letter, &c. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Twelve Pious Meditations on the Rules. to Which Is Added Centurioni's Letter, &C.
Details of the book - Twelve Pious Meditations on the Rules. to Which Is Added Centurioni's Letter, &C.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170076194
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117007619X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,172 kg
Book in our database since 04.02.2012 20:23:39
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:41
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Whole Book of Psalms, Collected Into English Metre, by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and Others; ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076187)
- "The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, ... According to the Use of the Church of Ireland: Together with the Psalter ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076200)
- "The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, ... Together with the Psalter ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076170)
- "A New Version of the Psalms of David, ... by N. Brady, ... and N. Tate, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076217)
- "A Collection of Hymns Universally Sung in the Chapels of the Late Countess of Huntingdon.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076163)
- "Collectio Indultorum Apostolicorum SS.D.N. Pap Pii VI. Quibus Amplissimas & Extraordinarias Facultates Concessit Omnibus Archiepiscopis, Episcopis, &", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170076224)