The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N020723Notes: Dedication signed: Charlotte Ramsay. With a half-title. In this issue the author is "a lady".Imprint: London : printed for, and sold by S. Paterson, 1747. Collation: ,88p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Poems-on-several-occasions-Written-by-a-lady~~Charlotte-Lennox BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170031064, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 100 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=195gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Poems on Several Occasions. Written by a Lady.
Details of the book - Poems on Several Occasions. Written by a Lady.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170031063
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170031064
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,195 kg
Book in our database since 19.03.2012 17:31:49
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:00:24
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Progress of a Harlot. as She Is Described in Six Prints, by the Ingenious Mr. Hogarth. ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170031056)
- "The Grecian Daughter: A Tragedy: As It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane.", from "Murphy, Arthur" (9781170031070)
- "The New Vocal Enchantress Containing an Elegant Selection of All the Newest Songs Lately Sung at the Theatres Royal ...", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781170031049)
- "Agis: A Tragedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane.", from "Home, John" (9781170031087)
- "The Female Spectator. ... Volume 4 of 4", from "Haywood, Eliza Fowler" (9781170031032)
- "A Thought Relating to Education, Offered to the Examination of Such as Have Noblemen or Gentlemen, (from the Age of Eight to Twelve, Aut Circiter Un", from "Author of the Index-Writer, Of The Index" (9781170031094)