The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Law LibraryESTCID: N013761Notes: Imprint: London : printed for the author, 1779. Collation: ,vi-viii,33,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History The-trial-by-proxy-or-the-court-of-prejudice~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170021808, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 48 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=104gr, [GR: 27720 - TB/Recht/Allgemeines, Lexika, Geschichte], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Trial By Proxy; Or The Court Of Prejudice. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The Trial By Proxy; Or The Court Of Prejudice. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Trial by Proxy; Or the Court of Prejudice.
Details of the book - The Trial by Proxy; Or the Court of Prejudice.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170021804
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170021808
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,104 kg
Book in our database since 18.03.2012 00:09:52
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:14:56
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Proceedings on His Majesty's Commission of Oyer and Terminer, and Goal Delivery for the High Court of Admiralty of England, Held at Justice-Hall i", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170021798)
- "The Trial at Large of John Rusby, Corn-Factor, for Regrating Corn, at the Corn Exchange, Mark-Lane, London, 8th Nov. Last; Tried Before Lord Kenyon an", from "Rusby, John" (9781170021811)
- "The Life, Trial, and Execution, of Henry Weston, Who Was Executed, Before Newgate, July 6, 1796, for Forging the Name of Patrick Tonyn to a Power of A", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170021781)
- "Additions to Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Court of King's Bench; In the Nineteenth, ... Twenty-First Years of the Reign of George III", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170021828)
- "The Treaty Between Her Majesty and the States-General, for Securing the Succession to the Crown of Great-Britain, and for Settling the Barrier for the", from "Hare, Francis" (9781170021774)
- "A Genuine Account of the Behaviour and Dying-Words of Daniel Perreau and Robert Perreau, Who Were Executed at Tyburn, on Wednesday, the 17th of Janu", from "Villette, John" (9781170021835)