The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N014374Notes: Imprint: London : printed for the author, and sold by W. and J. Mount and T. Page, 1749. Collation: ,xiv,179,p. : ill.,tables ; 4° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History The-theory-of-Jupiters-satellites-with-the-construction-and-use-of-the-tables-for-computing-their-eclipses-By-James-Hodgson~~James-Hodgson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170021034, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 204 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=11mm, Gew.=372gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Theory of Jupiter's Satellites, with the Construction and Use of the Tables for Computing Their Eclipses. by James Hodgson, ...
Details of the book - The Theory of Jupiter's Satellites, with the Construction and Use of the Tables for Computing Their Eclipses. by James Hodgson, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170021033
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170021034
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,372 kg
Book in our database since 09.12.2011 02:20:26
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:00:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Review of the Venereal Disease, and Its Remedies. by William Fordyce, Surgeon. the Second Edition.", from "Fordyce, William" (9781170021026)
- "A Treatise on the Medical Properties of Mercury. by John Howard, Surgeon.", from "Howard, John" (9781170021040)
- "A Collection of Pamphlets: Containing the Way and Manner of Inoculating the Small-Pox Both in Britain and New-England. to Which Is Added, a Lette", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170021019)
- "Observations on the Nature, Kinds, Causes, and Prevention of Insanity, Lunacy, or Madness. by Thomas Arnold, M.D. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Arnold, Thomas" (9781170021057)
- "Caspari Bartholini Thom. F. Specimen Philosophi] Naturalis, PR]Cipua Physices Capita Exponens. in Gratiam Juventutis Academic]. Accedit de Fontium Flu", from "Bartholin, Caspar" (9781170021002)
- "Observations on the Nature, Kinds, Causes, and Prevention of Insanity, Lunacy, or Madness. by Thomas Arnold, M.D. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Arnold, Thomas" (9781170021064)