Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N023587Notes: Imprint: London : printed by G. J. for Jonah Bowyer, 1709. Collation: 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-before-the-Right-Worshipful-the-Court-of-Aldermen-at-the-Cathedral-Church-of-St-Paul-London-on-Monday-January-31-1708-9-By-George-Smalridge-DD~~George-Smalridge BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Sermon Preach'd Before The Right Worshipful The Court Of Aldermen, At The Cathedral Church Of St Paul, London; On Monday, January 31. 1708/9. ... By George Smalridge, D.d. ... George Smalridge, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preach'd Before The Right Worshipful The Court Of Aldermen, At The Cathedral Church Of St Paul, London; On Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Worshipful the Court of Aldermen, at the Cathedral Church of St Paul, London; On Monday, January 31. 1708/9. ... - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Worshipful the Court of Aldermen, at the Cathedral Church of St Paul, London; On Monday, January 31. 1708/9. ...
Details of the book - A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Worshipful the Court of Aldermen, at the Cathedral Church of St Paul, London; On Monday, January 31. 1708/9. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170019986
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170019986
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 15.11.2012 19:44:43
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:14:55
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Honourable House of Commons, January 30, 1702/703. Being an Anniversary Sermon for the Day. by William Stephens, ...", from "Stephens, William" (9781170019979)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable the Lord-Mayor, ... in the Cathedral Church of St. Paul; On November the 5th, 1720. ... by Francis Has", from "Haslewood, Francis" (9781170019993)
- "Synopsis Sacerrima: Or, an Epitomy, of the Holy Scripture, in English Verse. Chiefly Design'd for Children, to Be Got by Heart When They H", from "Massey, William" (9781170019962)
- "Pum Pregeth AR y Testunau Canlynol: Luc XXIII. 42. ... I Pedr II. 2. ... at Ba Rai y Chwanegwyd, Amryw O Hymnau. Gan y Parchedig Mr. Daniel Rowland, .", from "Rowland, Daniel" (9781170019955)
- "A Philosophical Treatise Concerning the Weakness of Human Understanding. by Peter Huet, ...", from "Huet, Pierre-Daniel" (9781170019948)
- "The Scripture-Doctrine of the Trinity. Wherein Every Text in the New Testament Relating to That Doctrine, Is Distinctly Considered; ... by Samuel Clar", from "Clarke, Samuel" (9781170019931)