Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N019410Notes: Anonymous. By Sir Richard Blackmore and John Hughes. 'The lay-monk' was published from 16 November 1713 to 15 February 1713 [i.e. 1714].Imprint: London : printed by Sam. Keimer, for Ferdinando Burleigh, 1714. Collation: ,239,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-lay-monastery-Consisting-of-essays-discourses-c-Publishd-singly-under-the-title-of-The-lay-monk~~Richard-Blackmore BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Lay-monastery. Consisting Of Essays, Discourses, &c. Publish'd Singly Under The Title Of The Lay-monk. Richard Blackmore, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Lay-monastery. Consisting Of Essays, Discourses, &c. Publish'd Singly Under The Title Of The Lay-monk. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Lay-Monastery. Consisting of Essays, Discourses, &C. Publish'd Singly Under the Title of the Lay-Monk. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 262 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=14mm, Gew.=472gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Lay-Monastery. Consisting of Essays, Discourses, &C. Publish'd Singly Under the Title of the Lay-Monk.
Details of the book - The Lay-Monastery. Consisting of Essays, Discourses, &C. Publish'd Singly Under the Title of the Lay-Monk.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170019740
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170019749
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,472 kg
Book in our database since 09.11.2011 20:03:38
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:14:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Halaethrwydd O Ras I'r Pennaf O Bechaduriaid, Mewn Cywir Hanes O Fywyd a Marwolaeth John Bunyan. ...", from "Bunyan, John, Jr." (9781170019733)
- "Additional Letters to a Philosophical Unbeliever, in Answer to Mr. William Hammon. by Joseph Priestley, ...", from "Priestley, Joseph" (9781170019757)
- "A New Method of Stating and Explaining the Scripture Chronology, Upon Mosaic Astronomical Principles, Mediums and Data, as Laid Down in the Pentateu", from "Kennedy, John" (9781170019726)
- "A Letter to the Reverend Joseph Proud, ... Wherein His Opinions Are ... Shewn to Be Totally Repugnant To, and Subversive of Christianity. by J. H. P", from "Prince, J. H." (9781170019764)
- "The Magick of Quakerism Or, the Chief Mysteries of Quakerism Laid Open. to Which Are Added, a Preface and PostScript Relating to the Camisars, in Answ", from "Keith, George" (9781170019719)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Societies for Reformation of Manners, at Salters-Hall, July 1st. 1717. by Daniel Mayo, ...", from "Mayo, Daniel" (9781170019771)