Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1161651608, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 68 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=8mm, Gew.=272gr, Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is included in our special Legacy Reprint Series. In the interest of creating a more extensive selection of rare historical book reprints, we have chosen to reproduce this title even though it may possibly have occasional imperfections such as missing and blurred pages, missing text, poor pictures, markings, dark backgrounds and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as a part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Source of England's Greatness and the Source of England's Poverty: With Correspondence on the Labor Question from the Right Honorable John Bright
Details of the book - The Source of England's Greatness and the Source of England's Poverty: With Correspondence on the Labor Question from the Right Honorable John Bright
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781161651607
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1161651608
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,272 kg
Book in our database since 15.08.2012 06:42:10
Book found last time on 15.08.2012 06:42:10
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Plea for Shakespeare and Whitman: Some Findings for Persons Who Like to Do Their Own Thinking", from "Call, William Timothy" (9781161651591)
- "Albuminuria, with and Without Dropsy: Its Different Forms, Pathology and Treatment.", from "Harley, George" (9781161651614)
- "The Christian Philanthropist: A Memorial of John Howard", from "Stoughton, John" (9781161651584)
- "Chambersburg in the Colony and the Revolution: A Sketch", from "Garrard, Lewis H." (9781161651621)
- "The First French Republic: A Study of the Origin and the Contents of the Declaration of the Rights of Man", from "Conaway, Horace Mann" (9781161651577)
- "A Review of Professor Stuart's Arguments in Defense of Endless Misery", from "Ballou, Hosea" (9781161651638)