2010, ISBN: 1146255292, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 138 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=259gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Directory for the City of Buffalo: Containing the Names and Residence of the Heads of Families and Householders ...
Details of the book - Directory for the City of Buffalo: Containing the Names and Residence of the Heads of Families and Householders ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781146255295
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1146255292
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,259 kg
Book in our database since 02.04.2011 19:49:24
Book found last time on 02.04.2011 19:49:24
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Report of the State Geologist on the Mineral Industries and Geology of Vermont, Issue 5", from "Vermont. State Geologist" (9781146255288)
- "Anales, Volume 1, Issues 2-3" (9781146255301)
- "Things I Have Seen and People I Have Known, Volume 2", from "Sala, George Augustus" (9781146255271)
- "Theresa: Or, the Wizard's Fate, by a Member of the Inner Temple", from "Theresa" (9781146255318)
- "Actes", from "Jurassienn Socit Jurassienne D'Mulation" (9781146255264)
- "Dicaearchi Messenii Quae Supersunt Composita [Including the Prose and Verse Descriptions of Greece Really by Heraclides Creticus and Dionysius Son of Calliphon Respectively] Ed. Et Illustr. a M. Fuhr", from "Dicaearchus; Heraclides" (9781146255325)