This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book. Kansas. Adjutant General's Office, Books, History, A Roster of Volunteeer Troops Furnished by the State of Kansas for the Spanish-American War, 1898 ... Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1144774853, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 50 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Roster of Volunteeer Troops Furnished by the State of Kansas for the Spanish-American War, 1898 ...
Details of the book - A Roster of Volunteeer Troops Furnished by the State of Kansas for the Spanish-American War, 1898 ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781144774859
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1144774853
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,109 kg
Book in our database since 28.05.2011 21:45:27
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 00:16:31
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The First Reformed Presbyterian Church Case: Commonwealth, Ex Rel. Gordon, et al. vs. Williams, et al", from "Pennsylvania. Supreme Court" (9781144774842)
- "Hints for the 'Evidences of Spiritualism', by M.P.", from "Lewis, John Delaware" (9781144774866)
- "Proceedings, Volume 15", from "Somersetshire Archaeological And Natural" (9781144774835)
- "Press Correspondence and Journalism", from "Hadlock, Edwin Harvey" (9781144774873)
- "The Fens and Floods of Mid-Lincolnshire: With a Description of the River Witham, in Its Neglected State Before 1762, and Its Improvements Up to 1825.", from "Padley, James Sandby" (9781144774828)
- "A Descriptive Catalogue of the Manuscripts and Scarce Books in the Library of St. John's College, Parts 1-2", from "St. John's College (university Of Cambri" (9781144774880)