The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT110260Advertisement 'to the public' signed: T. F. Jun. With a half-title.London : printed for the author, by T. Bensley; and published by J. Parsons, 1799. 32p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Remarks-upon-seduction-c-By-the-author-of-Thoughts-upon-state-lotteries~~Junior-T-F BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140911392, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Remarks Upon Seduction, &c. By The Author Of Thoughts Upon State Lotteries. Junior. T. F., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Remarks Upon Seduction, &c. By The Author Of Thoughts Upon State Lotteries. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Remarks Upon Seduction, &C. by the Author of Thoughts Upon State Lotteries.
Details of the book - Remarks Upon Seduction, &C. by the Author of Thoughts Upon State Lotteries.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140911395
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140911392
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,086 kg
Book in our database since 17.01.2011 13:45:17
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 18:00:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Odd Letter, on a Most Interesting Subject, to Miss K---- F--H--R. Recommended to the Perusal of the Ladies of Great Britain. by Simon Trusty, Esq.", from "Trusty, Simon" (9781140911388)
- "A Wedding-Ring Fit for the Finger: Or, the Salve of Divinity on the Sore of Humanity. Laid Open in a Sermon at a Wedding in St. Edmonds. by William", from "Secker, William" (9781140911401)
- "The Rights of the English Colonies Established in America Stated and Defended; Their Merits and Importance to Great Britain Displayed; With Illustrati", from "Bollan, William" (9781140911371)
- "The London Practice: Or, an Easy, Expeditious, and Practical Method to Determine the Amount of Any Quantity, at Any Price. Being Very Neces", from "Crosby, Thomas" (9781140911418)
- "Index to the First Six Volumes of the Parliamentary Proceedings Relative to Warren Hastings, ...", from "Hastings, Warren" (9781140911364)
- "Letters on the English Nation: By Batista Angeloni, a Jesuit, Who Resided Many Years in London. Translated from the Original Italian, by the Author o", from "Shebbeare, John" (9781140911425)