The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT150333Anonymous. By John Tatham.London : printed 1652. Reprinted and sold by W. Mears, and T. Boreman, 1735. 59,p. : ill. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-Scotch-figgaries~~John-Tatham BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140901516, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 66 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Scotch Figgaries: Or, A Knot Of Knaves. A Comedy. John Tatham, Books, Reference and Language, The Scotch Figgaries: Or, A Knot Of Knaves. A Comedy. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Scotch Figgaries: Or, a Knot of Knaves. a Comedy.
Details of the book - The Scotch Figgaries: Or, a Knot of Knaves. a Comedy.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140901518
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140901516
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,136 kg
Book in our database since 31.08.2012 09:21:01
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 17:59:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Description and Use of the Globes, and the Orrery. to Which Is Prefix'd, by Way of Introduction, a Brief Account of the Solar System. by Joseph Ha", from "Harris, Joseph" (9781140901501)
- "Venice Preserved; Or, a Plot Discovered. a Tragedy. Written by Mr. Thomas Otway.", from "Otway, Thomas" (9781140901525)
- "Lexicon Technicum: Or, an Universal English Dictionary of Arts and Sciences: Explaining Not Only the Terms of Art, But the Arts Themselve", from "Harris, John" (9781140901495)
- "Miscellanies on Moral and Religious Subjects, in Prose and Verse. by Elizabeth Harrison.", from "Harrison, Elizabeth" (9781140901532)
- "Lexicon Technicum: Or, an Universal English Dictionary of Arts and Sciences: Explaining Not Only the Terms of Art, But the Arts Themselve", from "Harris, John" (9781140901488)
- "The House of Nassau. a Pindarick Ode. by J. Hughes.", from "Hughes, John" (9781140901549)