The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT125569A reissue of the anonymous 1790 edition, with a new titlepage, and with added dedication and errata. Vertical chainlines.Norwich : printed for the author: sold by T. Becket and R. Baldwin, London ; Yarington and Bacon, Norwich, and W. Page, Holt, 1790. ,275,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Miscellaneous-poems-by-Anne-Francis~~Anne-Francis BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140766678, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 294 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=15mm, Gew.=526gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Miscellaneous poems, by Anne Francis. Anne Francis, Books, Reference and Language, Miscellaneous poems, by Anne Francis. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Miscellaneous Poems, by Anne Francis.
Details of the book - Miscellaneous Poems, by Anne Francis.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140766674
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140766678
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,526 kg
Book in our database since 09.03.2012 23:14:15
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 17:43:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Elegiac Sonnets, by Charlotte Smith. the Sixth Edition, with Additional Sonnets and Other Poems.", from "Smith, Charlotte Turner" (9781140766667)
- "Cowley's History of Plants, a Poem in Six Books: With Rapin's Disposition of Gardens, a Poem in Four Books: Translated from the Latin; The Former by N", from "Cowley, Abraham" (9781140766681)
- "Elegiac Sonnets, and Other Poems, by Charlotte Smith. Vol.I. the Eighth Editon. Volume 1 of 1", from "Smith, Charlotte Turner" (9781140766650)
- "Poems on Several Occasions. by the Earls of Roscommon, and Dorset, &C.", from "Dillon, Wentworth" (9781140766698)
- "The Fast-Day: A Poem. by Thomas Wilkins.", from "Wilkins, Thomas" (9781140766643)
- "Poems, by the Late REV. Andrew Greenfield, ...", from "Greenfield, Andrew" (9781140766704)