1988, ISBN: 0915463393
[EAN: 9780915463398], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Jameson Books], WORLD HISTORY SOCIAL SCIENCES SCIENCE, Social Science|General, Jacket, 9.25x6.25 inches. 469 indexed pages. Black dust jacket with red and white lettering, same on dust jacket spine. This revealing book is a fascinating case study of how lobbyists-in this case a left wing think tank-can bend public policy to their own ends. Illustrated with a section of black and white photos. Book and jacket are both in good condition with light wear and light soil.
Popeks Used and Rare Books, Otego, NY, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 19.30
1987, ISBN: 9780915463398
Ottawa, Illinois:: Green Hill Publishers,, 1987.. First printing. Hardcover--cloth. Near Fine/Fine. Octavo, 9 1/4" tall, 469 pages, black quarter-cloth. A near fine, clean, neat hard cover first edition with light shelf wear; hinges and binding tight, paper cream white. In near fine, lightly worn dust jacket with the original price., Green Hill Publishers, 1987.
Avenue Victor Hugo Bookshop
Shipping costs: EUR 17.72
Covert Cadre; Inside the Institute for Policy Studies
Details of the book - Covert Cadre; Inside the Institute for Policy Studies
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780915463398
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0915463393
Publishing year: 1987
Publisher: Jameson Books
Book in our database since 29.04.2007 06:23:38
Book found last time on 07.09.2014 18:38:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "One Eyed Dream", from "Johnston, Terry C." (0915463385)
- "Yellowstone Kelly: Gentleman and Scout (Frontier Library (Ottawa, Ill.).)", from "Peter Bowen" (0915463407)
- "In a Far Country", from "London, Jack" (0915463369)
- "Constitutional Journal: A Correspondent's Report from the Convention of 1787", from "Jeffrey St. John; Foreword-Warren E. Burger" (0915463423)
- "Bearer of a Million Dreams: The Complete Story of the Statue of Liberty", from "Frank Spiering" (0915463350)
- "Hillary Rodham Clinton: What Every American Should Know", from "Uhler, Lewis K.; The American Conservative Union" (9780915463435)