The first activity is to cut out some pages of the book and make eight curious open cubes with card mirror surfaces on a diagonal. When a set of four of these cubes is placed in an open box the reflections seen are indeed puzzling and also unexpected. There are two sets of puzzle pictures to find by rearranging the cubes and this demands logical thinking of the most enjoyable kind. Young children will enjoy the 'Junior' puzzles and the 'Senior' puzzles may well test the thinking powers of many adults.
Nr. M00906212723 Shipping costs:, 3, DE. (EUR 1.00)
Tarquin. PAPERBACK. 0906212723 All pages are intact and unmarked, cover shows small signs of wear/tear, some slight curling of page corners. -- Re-Read is a social enterprise that trades in and recycles books to reduce waste, save them from landfill and provide services and activities that promote literacy, education attainment and quality of life in South Yorkshire and supports Askern Community Library. All overseas shipping is via Airmail. . Good., Tarquin
Shipping costs: EUR 4.22
[EAN: 9780906212721], Neubuch, [PU: Tarquin], Children's Non-fiction|Games & Activities|Puzzles, Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!
Book Deals, Lewiston, NY, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 65.85
[EAN: 9780906212721], Children's Non-fiction|Games & Activities|Puzzles, 122 Gramm.
medimops, Berlin, Germany  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 2.00
Details of the book - Puzzling Reflections
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780906212721
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0906212723
Publishing year: 1991
Publisher: TARQUIN PUB
Weight: 0,122 kg
Book in our database since 06.12.2007 15:58:24
Book found last time on 14.09.2016 07:45:29
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Days, Months and Years: A Perpetual Calendar for the Past, Present and Future", from "Magoalen Bear, Gerald Jenkins" (0906212715)
- "Symmetry Patterns", from "Wiltshire, Alan" (0906212731)
- "Strategy Games", from "Sheppard, Reg; Wilkinson, John" (0906212707)
- "Colour Perception: A Practical Approach to Colour Theory", from "Tim Armstrong" (9780906212745)
- from "wiltshire" (0906212693)
- "DNA, the Marvellous Molecule", from "Van Loon, Borin" (0906212758)