Designed to reach a wide audience of scholars and policymakers, the Brookings-Wharton Papers on Urban Affairs 2000 is an annual series that serves as a forum for cutting-edge, accessible research on urban policy. The editors seek to integrate broader research into the urban policy discussion by bringing urban studies scholars together with economists and researchers studying subjects with important urban implications. The six papers in this inaugural volume are divided into two sections. The first three assess the state of urban research and policy. The others address important aspects of the urban economy: education, racial segregation, and federal housing policies. The Irony of Vietnam: The System Worked Gelb, Leslie H. / Betts, Richard K.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
[EAN: 9780815730729], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Brookings Institution], Former Library book. GOOD with average wear to cover, pages and binding. xt business day. We offer a no hassle guarantee on all our items.
River City Books, LLC, Tualatin, OR, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 6.84
The Irony of Vietnam: The System Worked The-Irony-of-Vietnam~~Leslie-H-Gelb Military History>Vietnam War>Vietnam War Hardcover, Brookings Institution Press
new Shipping costs:spese di spedizione aggiuntive, plus shipping costs
Irony of Vietnam: The System Worked
Details of the book - Irony of Vietnam: The System Worked
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780815730729
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0815730721
Publisher: Brookings Institution Press
Book in our database since 12.03.2008 20:23:51
Book found last time on 07.04.2016 10:29:12
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Irony of Vietnam: The System Worked", from "Gelb, Leslie H." (0815730713)
- "Brookings-Wharton Papers on Urban Affairs: 2000", from "William G. Gale, Janet Rothenberg Pack" (0815730756)
- "Brookings-Wharton Papers on Urban Affairs: 2001", from "William G. Gale; Janet Rothenberg Pack" (0815730764)
- "Brookings-Wharton Papers on Urban Affairs: 2002", from "Herausgeber: Gale, William G. Pack, Janet Rothenberg" (0815730772)
- "The Great Transition: American-Soviet Relations and the End of the Cold War", from "Raymond L. Garthoff" (0815730608)
- "The Great Transition: American-Soviet Relations and the End of the Cold War", from "Raymond L. Garthoff" (0815730594)