Detailseite wird geladen...
Traces recent developments in the turn to Scripture in Christian ethics among Protestant and Roman Catholic theologians. Special attention is paid to new questions in hermeneutics, spirituality, feminist and Latin American liberation theologies. 20th century,christian books and bibles,education and reference,ethics,history,modern (16th-21st centuries),reference,religion and spirituality,religious studies,theology Theology, Paulist Pr
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
[EAN: 9780809126248], [PU: Paulist Press], Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!
BetterWorldBooks.com, Mishawaka, IN, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5]
Shipping costs: EUR 5.69
Paulist Press International,U.S, 1984. First Edition. Softcover. ISBN: 0809126249. 148 pages; unmarked, clean, bright, tight, attractive, unread copy; 0.5 x 8 x 5.5 Inches. Near Fine .
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Used, Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly.
Winter Ventures Inc
Shipping costs: EUR 14.67
What Are They Saying About Scripture and Ethics?
Details of the book - What Are They Saying About Scripture and Ethics?
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780809126248
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0809126249
Publishing year: 1984
Publisher: Paulist Pr
Book in our database since 27.03.2008 18:23:11
Book found last time on 07.06.2016 22:03:10
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "What are They Saying About the Social Serving of the New Testament?", from "Osiek, Carolyn" (0809126257)
- "social salvation, process praxis" (0809126222)
- "The Nibble Theory and the Kernel of Power", from "Jamison, Kaleel" (0809126214)
- "Getting Through College: a Guidebook to Help You Get Into, Pay for, Survive, Pass, Graduate From the College of Your Choice", from "Richard H Rupp" (0809126273)
- "The Fire in Their Eyes: Spiritual Mentors for the Christian Life", from "Gregory Michael Smith" (0809126206)
- "Gratefulness, the Heart of Prayer: An Approach to Life in Fullness", from "Steindl-Rast, David" (0809126281)