This book describes the critical features of school organization plans (e.g., professional roles, organization of time, curriculum, student assessment, professional development, parental involvement) that can support or impede developing more effective educational settings.
- A revised and updated discussion on reading includes the most current findings on exemplary elementary reading development and instruction and on the importance and nature of effective classroom teaching. Added highlights on using technology for both teacher and student development are included.
- Readable and practical while grounded in proven practices and current research.
- Includes information on where to obtain specific materials that will support changing schools for the better-even providing toll free telephone numbers.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Allyn & Bacon. Used - Good. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!, Allyn & Bacon
Better World Books
Shipping costs: EUR 7.07
Allyn & Bacon. PAPERBACK. 080133246X Unbeatable customer service, and we usually ship the same or next day. Over one million satisfied customers! . Good., Allyn & Bacon
Your Online Bookstore
Shipping costs: EUR 14.41
Used, Very Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly.
Winter Ventures Inc
Shipping costs: EUR 12.27
NA NA, Longman Group
new Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Schools That Work Where all Children Read and Write
Details of the book - Schools That Work Where all Children Read and Write
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780801332463
ISBN (ISBN-10): 080133246X
Publisher: Allyn & Bacon
Book in our database since 03.02.2008 15:58:23
Book found last time on 21.03.2016 08:28:49
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "American Socl Welf Int 99 Stk", from "Howard Jacob Karger" (0801332451)
- "Arts and Learning: An Integrated Approach to Teaching and Learning in Multicultural and Multilingual Settings (2nd Edition)", from "Goldberg, Merryl" (0801332478)
- "American Social Welfare Policy: A Pluralist Approach", from "Howard Jacob Karger, David Stoesz" (0801332443)
- "The Pleasures of Children's Literature", from "Nodelman, Perry; Reimer, Mavis" (0801332486)
- "Reading, Writing and Learning in ESL: A Resource Book for K-12 Teachers (3rd Edition)", from "Suzanne F. Peregoy, Owen F. Boyle" (0801332494)
- "Course Design", from "Posner, George J. / Rudnitsky, Alan N." (0801332508)