Detailseite wird geladen...
We Believe And Teach has been written for persons who believe and who are willing to keep on thinking about what they believe. Knowing, understanding, and thinking about the teachings of Christianity, however, are not ends in themselves. They are, instead, the means to an end - the means which lead to stronger belief, faith, and trust in the redeeming work of Jesus the Christ. We Believe And Teach is not a simple how-to book. It takes effort to read and understand. But that effort will ultimately prove worthwhile. The lofty, awesome, inspiring, and joyful world of thinking about God has its own rewards, as you will discover. used books,books Books, Fortress Press
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
1980, ISBN: 0800613872
[EAN: 9780800613877], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Fortress Press], 1980. Paperback. Vintage paperback, in good condition. Some light shelf wear. . . . . .
Kennys Bookshop and Art Galleries Ltd., Galway, Ireland  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
PAPERBACK, Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, 0800613872 Great condition. Previous owner's name on inside page. Fortress paperback; s., [PU: Fortress Press]
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Fortress Press. PAPERBACK. 0800613872 Great condition. Previous owner's name on inside page. Fortress paperback; s. . Very Good., Fortress Press
Shipping costs: EUR 24.18
[EAN: 9780800613877], Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, [PU: Fortress Press], Very good condition - book only shows a small amount of wear.
Sierra Nevada Books, Reno, NV, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 5.87
We believe and teach (Lead books)
Details of the book - We believe and teach (Lead books)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780800613877
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0800613872
Publishing year: 1980
Publisher: Fortress Press
Book in our database since 24.03.2007 19:49:34
Book found last time on 15.11.2016 22:50:59
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Lord's Supper.", from "Marty, Martin E." (0800613864)
- "How Church-Related Are Church-Related Colleges?: Answers Based on a Comprehensive Survey of Supporting Constituencies of Eighteen Lca Colleges", from "Richard W. Solberg" (0800613880)
- "Augsburg Confession", from "Theodore G Tappert" (0800613856)
- "Christians With Secular Power (Laity Exchange Books)", from "Gibbs, Mark" (0800613899)
- "A Silent Path to God", from "James E. Griffiss" (0800613848)
- "Faith and Science in an Unjust World: Report", from "Science, and the Future, Massachusetts Institute Conference on Faith" (0800613902)