Manufacturing engineering optimization and cost-driven design are the subjects of two new books that have just been released by ASME Press. Manufacturing Engineering: Principles for Optimization (Third Edition) was written by engineering management expert and former ASME President Daniel T. Koenig. In this new 536-page third edition, Koenig has added information on project management, time standards, personnel appraisal, lean manufacturing, and expanded coverage of probability and statistics. Summaries and review questions are provided at the end of each chapter to ensure the reader''s understanding and retention of the material. The book''s chapters address such topics as manufacturing engineering organization concepts, management techniques, factory capacity and loading techniques, capital equipment programs, producibility engineering, maintenance engineering, and methods, planning and work measurements. Other sections of the book examine process control engineering and quality control, computer-integrated manufacturing, computer-aided planning and data collection, manufacturing resources planning, and using ISO 9000. Daniel Koenig, Books, Science and Nature, Manufacturing Engineering Principles For Optimization Books>Science and Nature Contains information on Project Management, Time Standards, Personnel Appraisal, Lean Manufacturing, and Probability and Statistics. This book contains summaries and review questions at the end of the chapters.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2006, ISBN: 0791802493, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: ASME INTL, 534 Seiten, L=262mm, B=186mm, H=35mm, Gew.=1124gr, [GR: 16830 - HC/Maschinenbau/Fertigungstechnik], [SW: - Business / Economics / Finance], Gebunden, Klappentext: Contains information on Project Management, Time Standards, Personnel Appraisal, Lean Manufacturing, and Probability and Statistics. This book contains summaries and review questions at the end of the chapters. [Ausgabe: 0003] Contains information on Project Management, Time Standards, Personnel Appraisal, Lean Manufacturing, and Probability and Statistics. This book contains summaries and review questions at the end of the chapters.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
NA Engineering, Manufacturing, Optimization, Nuclear Engineering, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
new Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Manufacturing Engineering: Principles for Optimization
Details of the book - Manufacturing Engineering: Principles for Optimization
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780791802496
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0791802493
Publishing year: 2006
Publisher: ASME INTL
Weight: 1,124 kg
Book in our database since 09.05.2008 08:00:58
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 06:11:43
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Consensus on Operating Practices for the Sampling and Monitoring of Feedwater and Boiler Water Chemistry in Modern Industrial Boilers: An ASME Researc", from "Not Available" (9780791802489)
- "Cost Efficient Design", from "Ehrlenspiel, Klaus; ASME Press" (9780791802502)
- "A Guide to the Engineering Management Certification--Body of Knowledge: EMC-BOK Guide", from "Engineering Management Certification International (EMCI), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Engineering Management Certification Internationa (EMCI)" (0791802477)
- "Team Building", from "Marcus Goncalves" (9780791802519)
- "Decision Making in Engineering Design", from "ASME Press" (9780791802465)
- "Heat Transfer and Hydraulic Resistance in at Supercritical Pressures in Power Engineering Applications", from "Igor Pioro, Romney Beecher Duffey" (9780791802526)