Newly translated into English, this book analyzes the paradoxical discourse that flows through and fundamentally characterizes Nietzsche''s writings. Examining Nietzsche''s The Birth of Tragedy; Human, All Too Human; Beyond Good and Evil; On the Genealogy of Morals; and The Antichrist; Rogério Miranda de Almeida patiently opens these texts to the multiplicity of truths that unfold through the process of continuous reinterpretation and reevaluation. Never formally defining the contradictions within Nietzsche''s conception of metaphysics, religion, art, science, and philosophy, Miranda de Almeida acknowledges instead that the history of thought, and the development of Nietzsche''s writings in particular, is an interplay of forces and drives, encroachment and surrender, construction and destruction, overcoming and transformation, lack and fulfillment, satisfaction and dissatisfaction, pleasure and displeasure, pain and delight. This book reveals the endless perspectives and truths that Nietzsche creates and transforms. Rogerio Miranda de Almeida, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Nietzsche And Paradox Books>Religion and Spirituality Translated from the French, this book analyzes the paradoxes that fundamentally characterize Nietzsche's philosophy and texts.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2007, ISBN: 0791468909, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: ST UNIV OF NEW YORK, 218 Seiten, L=226mm, B=155mm, H=14mm, Gew.=327gr, [GR: 25200 - TB/Philosophie], [SW: - Philosophy], Kartoniert/Broschiert, Klappentext: Translated from the French, this book analyzes the paradoxes that fundamentally characterize Nietzsche's philosophy and texts. Translated from the French, this book analyzes the paradoxes that fundamentally characterize Nietzsche's philosophy and texts.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Nietzsche and Paradox
Details of the book - Nietzsche and Paradox
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780791468906
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0791468909
Publishing year: 2007
Publisher: ST UNIV OF NEW YORK
Weight: 0,327 kg
Book in our database since 29.01.2008 10:14:34
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 06:11:25
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Nietzsche and Paradox", from "Almeida, Rogerio Miranda De" (9780791468890)
- "Iron Eyes: The Life and Teachings of ?Baku Zen Master Tetsugen D?k?", from "Baroni, Helen Josephine" (9780791468913)
- "The Death of Classical Cinema: Hitchcock, Lang, Minnelli", from "McElhaney, Joe" (9780791468883)
- "Iron Eyes: The Life and Teachings of Obaku Zen Master Tetsugen Doko", from "Baroni, Helen Josephine" (9780791468920)
- "The Death of Classical Cinema: Hitchcock, Lang, Minnelli", from "McElhaney, Joe" (9780791468876)
- "The Family Flamboyant: Race Politics, Queer Families, Jewish Lives", from "Brettschneider, Marla" (9780791468937)