2000, ISBN: 9780736660327
Books on Tape, Inc.. Good+ in Good+ dust jacket. 2000. Audio Book. 0736660321 . Ex-Library; 18 oz.; Good+ ex library unabridged audio book in clamshell case library markings tapes play great 5 Cassettes 5.5 hrs read by Jonathan Marosz. When the queen of the tabloids, Juliette Cadbury, decides to film a movie in Fort Rosalie, Mississippi, local Tourist Bureau executive Mary Dell Hoskins is given the unenviable task of setting up a whirlwind inspection tour of the town's three bed-and-breakfasts - only one of which can win the right to host the outrageous actress and her hunky actor boyfriend during their three-month location shoot. All genteel hell soon breaks loose as a local ladies' group organizes a protest against the "Hollywood morality" of the live-in couple, and the competition among the quirky bed-and-breakfast owners takes on a life of its own. Sparks fly, tempers flare, and all sorts of people fall in and out of love as Hollywood's fast-lane meets Deep South hospitality. ., Books on Tape, Inc., 2000
Shipping costs: EUR 12.86
O BED! O BREAKFAST!
Details of the book - O BED! O BREAKFAST!
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780736660327
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0736660321
Publishing year: 2000
Publisher: Books on Tape, Inc.
Book in our database since 14.03.2008 08:10:13
Book found last time on 22.08.2015 00:51:56
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Shadows of Glory", from "Owen Parry; Paul Boehmer [Narrator]" (0736660313)
- "A Day Late and a Dollar Short", from "Terry McMillan, Desiree Coleman, M. E. Willis" (073666033X)
- "death vishnu", from "suri manil" (0736660348)
- "From the Corner of His Eye", from "Dean R. Koontz, Stephen Lang" (0736660356)
- from "meltzer" (0736660275)
- "Temple", from "Matthew Reilly; Narrator-Scott Brick" (0736660372)