How do miracles occur? If you''re ready to uncover the secrets to good health, financial prosperity, career advancement, happy relationships, and other lifestyle changes, then How You Can Make Miracles Happen will not only help you heal yourself but will also teach you how to be helpful to others. Author Peter Copani analyzed his own life experiences and researched the experiences of others in order to share the inspiring story of how he beat cancer, conquered drug dependency, and became a millionaire-all while re-creating his inner self. Through Visionizing?, a thought process that involves imagining yourself in a personal incident intensified with emotions, Copani guides you through the steps to learn mind-healing methods and provides miracle-provoking exercises. You will learn how to do the following: Stimulate creativity and gain perspective on the inner workings of your mind Use the five types of visions Envision the resolution to your health issues Find the resolution to your prosperity challenges How You Can Make Miracles Happen will help you venture into the unknown, expect the impossible, and seek to overcome all odds with inspired determination. Once you realize your wholeness, you will realize your own miracles! Peter Copani, Books, Health and Well Being, Make Miracles Happen: Be Healthy, Prosperous, And Triumphant Using Three Easy, Miracle-provoking Exercises Starting Now! Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Make Miracles Happen: Be Healthy, Prosperous, and Triumphant Using Three Easy, Miracle-Provoking Exercises Starting Now!
Details of the book - Make Miracles Happen: Be Healthy, Prosperous, and Triumphant Using Three Easy, Miracle-Provoking Exercises Starting Now!
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780595379705
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0595379702
Book in our database since 03.12.2007 19:01:47
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 03:22:49
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Sex, Sperm, & Std's: : What Every Teenage Boy Needs to Know", from "Jeyendran Phd, Rajasingam S." (9780595379699)
- "The Cottonwoods of Titus Smithing", from "Clark, Michael" (9780595379712)
- "Is Weight Loss Surgery Right for You?: Eight Stories to Help You Decide", from "Goldberg, Glenn" (9780595379682)
- "Walking Wounded", from "Curtis, Brad" (9780595379675)
- "From Practical to Tactical: Ninja Tools and Weapons: A Historical Perspective", from "Farivar, Michel F." (9780595379736)
- "Deepen the Mystery: Science and the South Onstage", from "Gunderson, Lauren M." (9780595379668)