1990, ISBN: 0521348846
Paperback, ID: 1043108171
[EAN: 9780521348843], [PU: Cambridge University Press], Science|General, A clear and authoritative guide to the principles and practice of the utilization of enzymes in biotechnology is presented in a balanced account of the advantages and problems of harnessing this technology. 0-521-34884-6. Paperback - 1990 - fair condition - - used books, secondhand books, out of print books, hard to find books, for sale, second-hand books, college books, student books, nonfiction, first edition, exlibrary books sold, signed copies, non-fiction books delivered world wide. Isbn 0521348846. plus C Bucke.
Lady Lisa's Bookshop, Chester, UK, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5]
Shipping costs: EUR 4.69
Cambridge University Press. Used - Good. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!, Cambridge University Press
Better World Books
Shipping costs: EUR 2.91
[EAN: 9780521348843], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Cambridge University Press], Science|General, Has a little light general reading/shelfwear - otherwise, this is a clean, tight copy. Dispatch within 24hrs from the UK.
Seagull Books, Hove, SX, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 35.64
1990, ISBN: 0521348846
[EAN: 9780521348843], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Cambridge University Press], Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside.
Better World Books, Mishawaka, IN, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 15.10
Details of the book - Enzyme Technology
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780521348843
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0521348846
Publishing year: 1990
Book in our database since 19.03.2008 16:33:22
Book found last time on 02.06.2014 14:00:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "First Language Attrition", from "Herbert W. Seliger, Robert M. Vago" (0521348838)
- "Principles of Psychophysiology: Physical, Social and Inferential Elements", from "John T. Cacioppo, Louis G. Tassinary" (0521348854)
- "Lie Groupoids and Lie Algebroids in Differential Geometry", from "MacKenzie, K." (052134882X)
- "Extension Science: Information Systems in Agricultural Development (Wye Studies in Agricultural and Rural Development)", from "Niels Roling" (0521348870)
- "New Directions in Dynamical Systems", from "Bedford, T.; Swift, H." (0521348803)
- "Hegel: Elements of the Philosophy of Right", from "Hegel, Georg Wilhelm Friedri; Georg Wilhelm Fredrich, Hegel" (0521348889)