Mark Davison examines several legal models designed to protect databases, and specifically, the E.U. Directive--the history of its adoption and its transposition into national laws. Davison compares the Directive with various American legislative proposals, as well as the principles of misappropriation that are behind them. In addition, the book contains a commentary on the appropriateness of the various models in the context of arguments for international agreement on the topic. The Legal Protection of Databases Davison, Mark J. A consideration of the legal models designed to protect databases.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2007, ISBN: 0521049458, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: CAMBRIDGE UNIV PR, 360 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=20mm, Gew.=526gr, [GR: 27720 - TB/Recht/Allgemeines, Lexika, Geschichte], [SW: - Computers - General Information], Kartoniert/Broschiert, Klappentext: A consideration of the legal models designed to protect databases. A consideration of the legal models designed to protect databases.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A consideration of the legal models designed to protect databases. Textbooks New Books ~~ Computers~~ Computer Science Legal-Protection-of-Databases~~Mark-J-Davison Cambridge University Press A consideration of the legal models designed to protect databases.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Legal Protection of Databases
Details of the book - The Legal Protection of Databases
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780521049450
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0521049458
Publishing year: 2007
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIV PR
Weight: 0,526 kg
Book in our database since 04.01.2008 21:14:47
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 21:53:13
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Cyclops", from "Euripides (Eds. D.M. Simmonds and R.R. Timberlake" (0521049466)
- "Wassily Leontief and Input-Output Economics", from "Dietzenbacher, Erik; Lahr, Michael L." (9780521049436)
- "Economic Growth and Macroeconomic Dynamics: Recent Developments in Economic Theory", from "Editor-Steve Dowrick; Editor-Rohan Pitchford; Editor-Stephen J. Turnovsky" (9780521049429)
- "Copyright and Multimedia Products: A Comparative Analysis", from "Stamatoudi, Irini A." (9780521049481)
- "Medea (Pitt Press S.)", from "Euripides" (0521049490)
- "British Industrialists: Steel and Hosiery 1850-1950 (National Institute of Economic and Social Research)", from "Erickson, Charlotte" (0521049407)