- 9781849505604 Is The Death Penalty Dying? (Emerald…
- 9780511994463 Is the Death Penalty Dying? (Austin…
- 9781107634275 Is the Death Penalty Dying? (Austin…
- 9780521763516 Is the Death Penalty Dying?: Europea…
- 9781783509669 Special Issue (Emerald Group Publish…
Is the Death Penalty Dying? provides a careful analysis of the historical and political conditions that shaped death penalty practice on both sides of the Atlantic from the end of World War II to the twenty-first century. This book examines and assesses what the United States can learn from the European experience with capital punishment, especially the trajectory of abolition in different European nations. As a comparative sociology and history of the present, the book seeks to illuminate the way death penalty systems and their dissolution work, by means of eleven chapters written by an interdisciplinary group of authors from the United States and Europe. This work will help readers see how close the United States is to ending capital punishment and some of the cultural and institutional barriers that stand in the way of abolition. eBooks Business, Finance & Law~~Laws of Specific Jurisdictions~~Criminal Law & Procedure Is The Death Penalty Dying?~~EBook~~9780511985676~~Austin Sarat, Jurgen Martschukat Is The Death Penalty Dying?
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
European and American Perspectives, [KW: PDF ,LAW , GENERAL ,LEGAL REFERENCE , LAW PROFESSION ,CRIMINAL LAW PROCEDURE] <-> <-> PDF ,LAW , GENERAL ,LEGAL REFERENCE , LAW PROFESSION ,CRIMINAL LAW PROCEDURE
Sofort lieferbar (Download), E-Book zum Download Shipping costs: EUR 0.00
#, 336 pp pp. Electronic book text, [PU: Cambridge University Press], Listenpreis
Shipping costs:Sofort lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Is the Death Penalty Dying?
Details of the book - Is the Death Penalty Dying?
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780511985676
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Book in our database since 27.10.2007 08:16:54
Book found last time on 24.03.2015 04:44:29
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Common Law, History, and Democracy in America, 1790-1900", from "Parker, Kunal M." (9780511985669)
- "Bombay Islam", from "Green, Nile" (9780511985683)
- "The Economics of Football", from "Dobson, Stephen;Goddard, John" (9780511985652)
- "The Roman Monetary System", from "Katsari, Constantina" (9780511985690)
- "Clinical Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders in Adults and Children", from "Gibson, Greg" (9780511985645)
- "Migration and Diaspora in Modern Asia", from "Amrith, Sunil" (9780511985706)