Detailseite wird geladen...
Part of the successfulRoutledge-Cavendish Q&Aseries, this new edition had been fully updated and revised to incorporate new developments in evidence law since the publication of the previous edition. Containing fifty questions on common exam topics, with comprehensive sample answers, this excellent revision and practice guide is authored by a lecturer, who is also an examiner, giving students an important insight into the perfect examination answer.This new edition now includes:essay tips on the effect of Article 6 of the European Convention on Human Rights on the law relating to proofthe effect of a defendant''s exercise of his right to silencejudicial interpretation of the Criminal Justice Act 2003 in relation to the admissibility of a defendant''s bad charactera new revision chapter, including advice on how to answer problem questions, answer plans and model answers.Covering the key topics studied on undergraduate and GDL evidence courses, this handy guide will be invaluable to students taking examinations on the subject of evidence everywhere. Charanjit Singh Landa, Books, Reference and Language, Q A Evidence 2007-2008 Books>Reference and Language This new edition includes essay tips on the effect of Article 6 of the European Convention on Human Rights on the law relating to proof.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2008, ISBN: 9780415427210
Routledge-Cavendish, 2007. This book has soft covers. Ex-library, With usual stamps and markings, In fair condition, suitable as a study copy., Routledge-Cavendish, 2007
Shipping costs: EUR 7.47
Qa Evidence 2007-2008 7/E Qa-Evidence-2007-2008-7-E~~Charanjit-Singh Reference>Legal Reference>Legal Reference Paperback, Taylor & Francis
new Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Q&A Evidence 2007-2008
Details of the book - Q&A Evidence 2007-2008
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780415427210
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0415427215
Publishing year: 2008
Publisher: Cavendish (Routledge)
Book in our database since 17.10.2007 22:32:38
Book found last time on 09.08.2016 03:50:53
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Travels in the Great Desert of Sahara 1845-1846 in 2 volumes", from "James Richardson" (0415427207)
- "Global Political Marketing", from "Jennifer Lees-Marshment Lees-Marshment, Jennifer Chris Rudd Rudd, Chris Jesper Stromback Stromback, Jesper" (9780415427227)
- "Travels in the Great Desert: Incl. a Description of the Oases and Cities of Ghet Ghadames and Mourzuk", from "Richardson" (0415427193)
- "Advances in Mobile Mapping Technology", from "C. Vincent Tao, Jonathan Li" (9780415427234)
- "Communists and Champions: The Politicization of Athletic Bodies in China", from "Hong Fan" (0415427185)
- "Perseus", from "Ogden, Daniel" (9780415427241)